Sunday, October 4, 2009

Who KNows

I cant believe how tired i am , all my energy is totally gone...
Children do not care what u think or are going through... They will play up when they like and about whatever reason they choose.... (these children know who they are)

Anyway i am so over everything at the moment and am stressing really bad i am always out of energy and im panicking all the time i dont get it...
I think i may just have to go to the doctors...

Joel is really stressing me out threatening to take my stuff... He is becoming a very angry person because i wont get back with him...
Its scaring me alot...
Im not copeing very well... And now everytime the kids do something wrong i am taking twice as hard and it isnt fair on them... I feel horrible

Stress is killing me at the moment.... I dont know how much i can take of the playing games and calling names i feel as though i am in high school all over again.

It doesnt help i have friends talking about me behind my back and telling joel everything move i make or everything i do and then he uses things against me i cant take it anymore i need him to leave me alone... Its so hard because somewhere in me i still care for him deeply but everything he did to me was wrong and i cant be with someone who could possibly do that to another person especially someone they were supposed to love....

Im still hurting....
I keep praying that each day will get easier for me to handle... But with all reality its getting harder

3 comments:

  1. As the sun arises and always disperses the clouds so things will get better and brighter, hold onto hope, don't let go, you are never alone! I'm hurting cause your hurting Amy, your in my prayers everyday! I love you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Amy, how awful for you, it is difficult for those who care about you to know you are suffering so much..
    We unfortunately all suffer in life at one time or another, & it`s always due to the ones closest to us, which is natural when you think about it, as we are`nt really affected by those we don`t have any close contact with..
    We ponder the idea of being hurt by loved ones, sometimes it would appear to be deliberate, while most of the time it is unintentional..
    Darling Amy...I am praying that you will soon be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel...I know you have many people who truly love & care about you..I for one...don`t try to suffer things alone, there are many of us who are willing to help you through this difficult time in your life! Even if it`s just to be able to pour your heart out to someone...confession is good for the soul!! I love you precious girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - so sorry to hear you're doing it tough at the moment. Unfortunately life has tides of good and rotten....but holdfast because God is with you and all you need to do is ask Him to help you. It's amazing how much comfort He will give you right when you need it. You also have lots of family who love and care for you so if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

    You're a beautiful girl Amy with a loving heart that is naturally shown to all who know you....stay strong.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete