Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Things are looking up for Amy

Yay things are looking up for amy...
Joel has finally started to move on he is still making things dfficult for me just a little but things are getting better, i think he is finally getting the point that i dont want to be with him anymore...

I am a little dissapointed that i have lost friends through this, but i suppose its better to find out now then later.. In times likes these it really shows who is really there for you.. So sad i had to lose a friend i have known for 8 years...

Anyway looking ahead and to the future and am loving it.. turning 20 could possibly be my milestone into real adulthood.. Cause i have been through so much already and i have only been 20 for 1 month.... All i can say is bring it on.. Cause i believe that all of this crap i am going through will make me stronger when i up against much larger circumstances then this..

I am feeling good about myself... Im on a high just hopeing nothing will bring me down...

Love from
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Powerful and inspiring words there Amy, I am totally convinced that you are moving forward! It's amzing the powerful effect your wirds have on your life...where your mind goes, you follow! Well written xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...where is the spelling police?? two words..amazing and words!!!

    ReplyDelete