Friday, October 16, 2009

Feeling better

So today has been a pretty cruisy day i love it when everything just falls into place its perfect.... Well thats how my day has been with the kids...
Im just about to start cooking dinner and getting the kiddies ready for possibly some play outside if the weather holds out.
Everything is becoming alot less complicated today and is going pretty well. I have figured out a savings plan so i can afford to go to mallacoota for christmas and to take some time off work for it... I actually booked accomodation today for the place i wanna stay and it looks as though its all coming along quite well...

I am so tired i cant wait for monday jake has the day off work so we are going to go for a nice drive down the coast somewhere or maybe even up.... He hasnt done the touristy thing yet in wollongong so i need to show him around...

I am really enjoying my time i spend with him and we will just have to see where things go...
But i think things are going to go quite well with jake...

Last night i had a good cry and probably could have done alot more.... I havnt cried in a long time it was a relief to know i havnt shut myslef down totally from being hurt....
but i totally feel better after crying....

Anyway the day has gone good and i better be off to make dinner...

Love Amy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy...looking forward to seeing you at Christmas too! Have you booked accommodation in Mallacoota? Pleased you are feeling much better today! Love ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, I have a blog award waiting for on my blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete