Thursday, May 27, 2010

Amazing

So i have just come back from a great holiday in Mallacoota and i am missing it already...The time went sooo fast when i got back home feels like i was never there...
The trip home was ok besides having a scary bus driver, and everytime we turned a corner felt like the bus was going to tip over...lol
But i got home safe and sound...
When i got off the bus, jake was there to pick me up holding a bunch of flowers and a huge bar of toblerone he knows me too well....

It was great to come home to a clean house and my bubby jake smothering me and telling me im to never leave him again lol...

Anyway i better head off.. Just cleaned the whole bathroom and made the beds and now i am off to do the kitchen and loungeroom... Pitty i cant do any washing its been raining for 2 days straight!!!

Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA...that is so gorgeous of Jake to meet you with flowers! Busy, busy, cleaning! xxx

    ReplyDelete