Monday, June 1, 2009

I JUST DONT KNOW

so this is a very random blog, just thought i would write seeing as i havnt done this for a while lol. But anyway i would just let u know that work is great and i am enjoying it heaps and that this flu i have is getting alot better then it first was.
I am ffinding it really hard though to keep my social life in check. I am orking weekends and all of this is getting really hard, my friends arnt inviting me to go away because they know i will be working and even though it hurts and i would like and invitation anyway they still dont ask.
Anyway me and joel are getting better. and the house is nearly finished and ready to move into. Even though i wont be moving in there even though i could its just easier to live where i work.

But anyway its so cold here at the moment and i am freezing. LOL.

Better go.

Love amy

No comments:

Post a Comment