Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Not So Perfect

In my beginning everything was black a big dark empty hole with nothing to fill it.
I had a loving family and everything i thought my world could be, but as a child everything is what you want it to be, you never understand the real meaning of things and why they are happening.
You think and see everything as a world, your world and there is nothing that can break it.
But then as you get older you see things in a different light, everything becomes clearer and your understanding of the world becomes sometimes just a little more than you can handle. You learn to take everything as it comes.
And when is just too overwhelming you beleive that the ones who around you the adults, mums and dads, granparents and family can protect you from the big bad wolf that is just creeping around the corner and waiting to introduce you to the world of imperfection that awaits.
One thing i had to learn early was there is so much bad in this world and as a child you think you are immune to it, but we arnt we are only very blind as to what is really happening.The adults and ones we look up to literally, are keeping our eyes nice and closed as to what is really happening on the outside.

And as you grow up and understand more and more your world comes crashing down bit by bit.

To be continued.................

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean when you talk about seeing things in a different light as you get older.
    When I was a kid, I thought everything was fine and nothing was a problem. It's when I got older that I saw life in all it's reality. People who you thought you knew, are not what you thought they were etc...

    Sometimes I'd prefer to be that kid again.

    ReplyDelete