Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happiness

Happiness
is so very hard to find and when you do have, you always ask yourself the question of how long it is going to last?
Well dont we all wish we had the answer to what seems such a simple question
What i really want to know is where to find happiness and what is it supposed to mean to your self?

I find happiness is something that can come from many different things friends, love, religion, career, family, travel, life experience, living and just life in general.
But why does it always seem as though when you have all these things lined up and you think that everything is great all your ducks are in a row. That one of these things falls down, the walls around you break and all of a sudden the all perfect life you had just becomes very depressing.

Nothing seems to make you happy anymore you had it and if your just going to lose it again whats the point in fighting to get it back. This is the state of mind i am in at the moment, my whole life has broken down, i have fought all of my life and now i just dont think i have any more fight left in me. Everything fell apart and i lost all motivation to keep going, i have no energy.

So i want my fight back!
All i want is to be happy and the only thing i am really happy with at the moment is my love life, yet that is on the verge of being ruined and the other thing is with my friends. One in particular you know who you are- You keep me sane!!!!

Chaio bella

No comments:

Post a Comment